Part 2 of I Want To Be A Park Guide continues with our lesson educating students about the many jobs they need to strive for that will bring them fulfillment and income while protecting their critically endangered mountain gorillas and our shared environment. This particular lesson focuses on the vital roles park guides play. After our invigorating discussion, creative expression fills the room as kids put themselves in the role of a park guide on paper. Please enjoy a sampling of our visuals and the children’s pictures.
Welcome to Art of Conservation (AoC)
Promoting Conservation Through Education and Empowerment
- Lori Howe on More Lessons On How To Stay Healthy
- Crystal on Animals in the Virungas: Rwenzori Double-Collared Sunbird & African Pygmy Kingfisher Discussion
- Crystal on Gorilla Doctors Inspire AoC Students
- Crystal on Tribute to Dian Fossey – On Paper
- Brenton on Bravo To Dian Fossey Who Greatly Contributed To The Survival Of The Mountain Gorillas!
TagsAfrica Africa Weeks for the Animals alternative cooking fuel technology alternative fuel technology animals art Art of Conservation (AoC) Baraza birds children conservation Conservation & Health Education Conservation & Health Education contributions critically endangered species Dian Fossey education environment evolution forest friends & visitors Gorilla Doctors ICCN Igitaramo Inc. (MGVP) Kaiser Cartel Kwita Izina Mountain Gorillas Mountain Gorilla Vet Project Mountain Gorilla Vet Project, Inc. (MGVP) one-health parents peace planting trees poaching Pride of Kenya protect animals Rwanda Rwanda Park & Tourism (RDB) Sports for Gorillas staying healthy Stop Poisoning Wildlife Team AoC (Team Art of Conservation) Volcanoes National Park (PNV) World Environment Day