The generous and talented couple, Wendy and Alan Kaplan, offered their time and talent at our recent event in New York. They mixed and mingled with our guests, grabbed quiet moments for conversation, and covered the evening of talks, art on display, music, and celebration of Planet Earth’s glorious biodiversity. Philip Hanes came to our rescue and put the clips together. Thank you very much Wendy, Alan, and Philip!
Welcome to Art of Conservation (AoC)
Conserving biodiversity through creative learning and one-health awareness
- Valerie Akuredusenge on Forests, Mangroves, Lagoons, and Ocean
- Valerie Akuredusenge on Where Rolando Leads… Lucy, Allison, and I Will Follow
- Jimmy on Fantastic Updates From Rwanda
- Nancy Davis-Kessler on Celebrating Biodiversity: A Video of AoC’s Pratt Exhibition & Fundraiser
- Allison Hanes on Celebrating Biodiversity: A Video of AoC’s Pratt Exhibition & Fundraiser
- You Are Invited! ART of CONSERVATION One-Health MEET-AND-GREET in Tulum
- Yefei Volunteers With Conservation Heritage – Turambe
- Learn more about our partner the World Rainforest Fund!
- Major Announcement: Art of Conservation Goes Global!
- A Visit To A Garifuna School & Appreciating An Environmental Hero
TagsAfrica Africa Weeks for the Animals alternative cooking fuel technology alternative fuel technology Andrew Walmsley Photography animals art Art of Conservation (AoC) Baraza birds children conservation Conservation & Health Education Conservation & Health Education contributions critically endangered species Dian Fossey education environment evolution forest friends & visitors Gorilla Doctors Guyana ICCN Igitaramo Kaiser Cartel Kwita Izina Mountain Gorillas Mountain Gorilla Vet Project, Inc. (MGVP) one-health parents planting trees poaching Pride of Kenya protect animals Rwanda Rwanda Park & Tourism (RDB) Sports for Gorillas staying healthy Stockshot Studio Stop Poisoning Wildlife Team AoC (Team Art of Conservation) Volcanoes National Park (PNV) World Environment Day